Art for Akanksha is guided by a firm conviction in the power of art to build skills, strengthen values and nurture a positive attitude. We’ve been taking quality art education to Akanksha children who come from low-income communities through:
- A fun, liberating, uninhibited, energetic, explorative and empowering discovery of who we are and all that we can become.
- Less about the end result and more about the process, the journey we undertake.
- Less about looking for what we want to see as adults and more about discovering art through the child’s eyes.
- Less about assignments and exams and more about self-reflection on our growth.
- Less about making art that looks good and more about creating art that feels good.